Monday, April 6, 2009

Shop Space

My shop, no artistic talent, so can’t call it a studio, is fairly well equipped, for a hobby enthusiast. Major equipment, power tools, hand tools, the lumber hauler and the people hauler live together harmoniously.

The garage is attached to the house and measures 30 feet in length and 20 feet in width. It started life as a double car garage and I extended the length 10 feet to house my shop. Most equipment is situated away from the overhead door closer to the door to the house and along either side. The two vehicles occupy the space closer to the overhead door. I have plenty of room with the vehicles outside. I’m allowed to leave the wood hauler out while a project is underway but the people hauler must be parked in the garage.

I have some space for wood storage in the shop but I also have a 10 X 12 shed which used to house the lawn equipment but is now full of wood.






No comments: